Tommy’s War is a range of model figurines designed for the modeller to build and paint. The range represents the British and Empire army, navy and air force of World War One and they aim to offer a truly representative range that reflects the armed forces of the time.
Their aim is to bring to market a range of quality model kits and figures that really show the evolution of the British military from a small but professional army of 1914 to the huge effective combined arms force of 1915.
The range has grown from humble beginnings in 2011 to a range of figures, artillery and associated accessories. The range has captured the imagination of modellers and the modelling press alike.
- Private – 4th Battalion Middlesex Regiment, Mons 1914
- Private – 1st Battalion Lincolnshire Regiment, Mons 1914
- Sergeant, 2nd Battalion Suffolk Regiment, Le Cateau 1914
- Lieutenant, Royal Engineers, The Marne 1914
- Bombardier – Royal Horse Artillery, Mons 1914
- Private – 1st Battalion Gordon Highlanders, Le Cateau 1914
- Captain and Sergeant, 2nd Bn Royal Welsh Fusiliers, Ploegsteert Wood 1915
- The Christmas Truce 1914
Click Here to see the paints I use to paint these figures